If You Have Enthusiasm, a Positive Attitude and a Passion for Helping People, I Have a Great Paying, Fun, and Fulfilling Personal Training Position for You!
Dear Prospective Trainer,
Thanks for your interest. It's my hope that you have precisely what I need in a personal trainer so I can take this page down immediately and put you to work in the fun, rewarding training position I have available.
If you arrived here from an external source, it should have been because you saw my employment ad that reads like this:
Personal Trainer Wanted: Looking for an excellent attitude, people person. Apply now!
Let me tell you about the company and training position.
My name is Sean Lee and I own Lake Zurich's premier wellness studio, Restoration Fitness. My business is dedicated to helping women and men between the ages of 30-75 achieve their health and fitness goals through all inclusive, high end fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle change programs.
We have an amazing community of clients and an outstanding staff! We are looking to add one more part timer to our team.
We do all of our training in small groups of 1-6 people. We personalize each training session to meet each clients needs, limitations, and goals. We love our clients and go above and beyond to support them in their journey towards better health. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to deliver first class service and a top-notch client experience.
If you’re passionate about health and fitness, love working with people, have an upbeat friendly personality who gets along with all types of people, and dedicated to making a difference in the lives of others, then this is the position for you!
If you are hired, you will train on a part time basis, with the opportunity to grow. I'm currently looking for you to fill a few Saturday morning and evening time slots, and fill in as an alternate as needed.
If you’re a good fit for our company, you will be hired and paid as an independent contractor. I offer fair wages, a flexible work environment, and an amazing culture of clients and team members. Many of our clients have been with us for years.
I want you to know I am fair, respectful, and appreciate every member of our team and community. I like having FUN while providing highly valuable fitness and nutrition services.
Bottom line: I want someone who enjoys working with people and making a difference in the lives of others...because that's what we do. You'll become part of an exciting and growing community. If you don't have a lot of experience. That's okay. Experience is great, but it's not a requirement. However there are three qualities you absolutely must possess:
1. You must have a passion for this industry and helping people.
2. You must be a people person. A bright, fun, and upbeat personality is a must.
3. You must be able to connect with a variety of different personality types.
Our team is dedicated excellence!
So I am looking for an "A" Player"? "An "A" Player" is someone who committed to giving their best effort in all that they do.
They can get a job anywhere, but they take the time to research the companies they're considering working for, they're selective in the interviews they go out on, and they "go that extra mile" in searching for the right opportunity because they're looking for more than a job...they're looking for a place where they can grow both personally and professionally, and become part of a community of like minded people.
They're looking to be part of a team where they can make a positive impact through the work they do WHILE being challenged to grow and become a better version of themselves.
If that doesn't sound like you, then you're not the right fit for us. If you think you are, an "A Player", then please read on to learn more about the exciting opportunity we have available for the right person.
Responsibilities, Specific Functions & Tasks You'll Be Expected to Perform:
- Training: The ability to lead 1-6 clients in fun, engaging, and challenging small group personal training sessions.
- Demonstrate Proper Training & Exercise Instruction: This is a big one. I need you to provide proper coaching, instruction, and motivation "the Restoration Fitness Way". I will teach you what that means. You should have a working knowledge of the human body (i.e. muscles, movements, functions, etc.), have exercise experience yourself, and be able to provide personalized exercises for clients' goals, and limitations.
- Provide Exceptional Client Care & Connection: This is an absolute must. As I said earlier we love our clients. And we show them it beyond the training session. This means you stay connected with clients through text, email, or by phone. Let them know you care and are there for them. Drop them a note when they're doing great, and pick them up when they fall. Let them know you're always in their corner and you'll be there to celebrate their successes, and coach them through their challenges.
- Continuing Education: Learning, evolving, and growing is critical to your success and the success of our program. Attending personal development and continuing education courses will ensure your knowledge meets our standard and keeps you on top of industry trends.
These are the skills you must already have to qualify for this position:
- Excellent Communication Skills: You will be talking and interacting with our clients, who are VERY important to us. You must be comfortable conversing in-person; know how to conduct yourself professionally; and deliver clear instructions to our clients. We'll teach you everything you need to do during a training session, but we can't teach you how to care.
- People Skills and Personality: You must LOVE working with people! As mentioned above, you must be able to communicate, and get along with a variety of personality types. This is an exciting and rewarding job. You'll meet lots of great people here. You must exude excitement, energy, and professionalism when interacting with clients.
- Organization Skills: Keeping up with all of our clients is all about organization! You must stay on top of their names, stories, and what's most important to them. Because we personalize workouts we may have multiple people doing different exercises at different times. You must be able to multi-task and manage the group.
- Certifications: I require you are certified through NASM, ACSM, ACE, NSCA, or another nationally accredited organization. You must also have a current CPR certification. I prefer candidates who have personal training experience, but it isn't a must.
How to Apply
We're always looking for good people. If this opportunity is the right fit for you please complete the web form below. If you sound like the right person for the job I will contact you with-in 48 hours of receiving this to set up a phone interview.